Lowe's Talent Acquisition Partner in Mt Juliet, Tennessee
• Serve as key consultant, coach, and advisor to hiring managers and field HR Business Partners on field talent acquisition strategies, plans, and practices to drive and delivery results to meet hiring objectives.
• Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
• Conduct proactive needs analysis with hiring managers to establish execution plan to achieve high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring lifecycle.
• Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
• Partner with centralized talent acquisition operations team to optimize processes and continuously improve candidate experience throughout hiring lifecycle.
• Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
• Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company’s recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
• Facilitate stakeholder talent planning and debrief discussions to establish, measure, and monitor successes and opportunities to address potential issues to ensure hiring objectives are achieved.
• 2 – 3 Years Talent acquisition and/or similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree Human Resources or related field
• SHR Certification
• 2 – 3 Years Supporting a Business Leader Function
• Retail or customer facing support experience
• Experience with ERP system (e.g. PeopleSoft/Workday)
• Experience with applicant tracking system (IBM Kenexa)
• Experience with Microsoft tools and applications; advance excel
Weekly travel to locations in assigned market. Occasional overnight travel.
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit www.Lowes.com
Job ID: 1400860BR
Line of Business: Corporate
Job Category: Human Resources
Department: 0145 - Field Talent Acquisition
Employment Type I: Regular
Employment Type II: Full-Time
Location #: 2654
Location Name: Mt Juliet, TN
City: Mt Juliet
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.